Monday 24 March 2008

Living in Our Memory

Living in our memory!

Sitting in my bedroom alone
Listening to songs we used to listen to
Thinking back to when we met
Thinking how much I really miss you

Looking at our photo that I saved in my heart
Tears fill my eyes like ocean
Looking at how happy we were … How I didn’t realise

I miss everything… from talking to fighting
To giggling to Crying
I try to forget but I cant

__ Years since we met…
Its gone so fast
Yet it still feels like yesterday,
since we were living our perfect past

THEY told us our past has gone
… and that we remain apart
You told me you see me in your future..
And that I’ll always have your heart.

Those words I’ll never forget…
Because I believe every word you said.
I also believe in never- ending love,
And a love that is no longer heard.

So forever I’ll whisper.
I’ll whisper “ I Love You”.
I hope you hear me calling,
Because you know my whispers true.

And forever I’ll whisper.
I’ll whisper “ I Love You”.
And hope THEY can’t hear me calling you,
Because I know they won’t even let me whisper about You

No comments: