Friday 28 March 2008

Me and You

When I first talked to you…..
I felt like I had known you forever
Telling you my problems…
And what I didn't want ever

You listened to me…
I bet you thought I'd never end,
Who would have thought…
we would be the best of friends

Over a period of time, …..
I got to know you
A guy so charming and gentle with a heart so true
You've survived your whole life with me by your side

I told you I'd never leave
Because of the feelings i have inside

There was a time...
When I wanted to explore,
That would have happened ….
If I would open the door

I know you, like no one I have ever known
And sometimes I wonder...
What I'd do when we are alone

I love the way we are together…
You can always make me smile
Will it be forever? …..

I guess I will have to wait for a while
Time will reveal, what lies ahead
But always remember what I have said,
Meeting you has changed my life and I really love you so,
The feelings I feel for you

I'm never letting go, remember me always
And I always will think of YOU AND ME........ Even if I deny …
All I do is think of You and Me

And living my life with the...
Memories you left me with….

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely gorgeous

Krish said...

Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

Awww I love this so sweet